Difference -Mature vs Matured (as adjectives)
Mature(adjective) – fully grown or developed.
(NOTE:- when you are talking about people, the usual word is ‘MATURE’ (NOT matured)
- He’s a mature boy of sixteen ( Not matured).
- She’s a mature woman.
- He took a mature decision about the marriage of his daughter.
- He’s not mature enough to get married.
- Nehru was a mature political leader.
- He felt that he had grown up and matured very much.
- Boys mature more slowly than girls both physically and psychologically.
- The whisky is kept here until it is matured/mature.
- Only mature/matured apples are collected for sale.
NOTE:- You can use mature OR matured when you are talking about things such as wine, cheese etc OTHER THAN PEOPLE.