Perceptual = relating to the ability to interpret or become aware of something through senses.
- A patient with perceptual problems.
- Perceptual skills are particularly important in sports.
Perceptive = Having or showing an unusually good ability to notice and understand.
- A perceptive woman.
- perceptive comments.
- He is so perceptive when it comes to other people’s feelings.
Perceptible = Noticeable, perceivable.
- Perceptible improvement in working standards.
- A perceptible decline in public confidence.
- A perceptible change in his behaviour.