Bony = of or like a bone.
- Renz likes the antics shown by his grandfather with his bony fingers.
- He was all skin and bone after his illness.(ie = emaciated , abnormally thin or weak, especially because of illness or lack of food)
- she had a bony intelligent face.
- He poked a bony finger in David’s chest.
- a delicious but extremely bony fish.
Bonny = attractive and beautiful.
- You will find the bonny lass , Glory, sitting there reading some book.
- A bonny child dressed in traditional Nagaland style.
- This inn offers bonny accommodation and bountiful breakfast.
- A bonny little baby girl.