Coma vs. comma
Coma = a prolonged state of deep unconsciousness caused ,especially by severe injury or illness.
- After the accident, she went into a coma.
- The road crash left him in a coma.
- He’s alive, but he’s been in a coma for a week.
- When she woke up from coma , but she couldn’t speak or recognize her own children.
- He was brought to hospital in a comatose state. ( comatose – (adjective)= in an unconscious state.
Comma = a punctuation mark (,).
- Johny, Sreekand, Abdulla , Venu, and Saju participated in the competition.