- You can’t have either of these two books. (neither this, nor that one)
- Either of these two roads will take you to Nedumbassery Airport.
- You can’t have any of these three( four, five…)books.
- Any of these three(etc..) roads will take you there.
- Neither of the two men was (or were) present.
- Neither of them is (or are) fit for the job.
- None of the three was ( or were) present.
- There were ten candidates for the post. None of them had the necessary qualifications specified in the application. ( i.e any of them didn’t have the necessary qualifications.