‘ENOUGH’ goes before Nouns, but after Adjectives and Adverbs.
(1) Before Nouns
- I haven’t enough money for a holiday.
- He has enough savings to purchase a flat.
- There are enough chairs for everyone to sit down.
- Please cooperate, we don’t have enough seats to accommodate all.
- You should have enough experience if you want to apply for the job.
- I get enough support from my parents in my studies.
(2) After Adjectives and Adverbs.
- She is not old enough to apply for the job.
- He is strong enough to lift the table.
- The student is intelligent enough to answer this question.
- The bag is not big enough for all the provisions we have bought.
- He is not qualified enough to fill the post of the accountant.
- They are rich enough to send their son to the USA for higher studies.
- The boy is not tall enough to touch the calendar hung on the wall.