Industrious = hard-working, diligent , ( noun)- industry.
- His success was due to industry and thrift.
- Zakaria is extremely competent and industrious.
- He is an industrious and willing worker.
Industrial = relating to industry.
- The industrial area of south Mumbai is over-crowded.
- An industrial dispute( = one between workers and management).
- There are thousands of industrial uses for plastic.
- The city dwellers are forced to suffer a lot of industrial pollution.
- Banks should give thrust to the industrial growth of the country.
- (noun) industry = concerned with the processing of raw materials and manufacture of goods in factories.
- American industry is making increased use of computers to control production.