Sensitivity = responsiveness, reactivity, the condition of being sensitive.
- The eyes are sensitive to light.
- Her skin is easily hurt because of its high sensitivity to the sunshine.
- As an author he should not have so much of sensitivity to criticism.
- When it comes to religious matters people in India tend to have more sensitivity.
- Mammootty has the sensibility and sensitivity as to how to deal with his characters.
Sensibility = feelings, discernment; the ability to decide what is good or valuable, especially in connection with artistic or social activities.
- We Indians show respect for the sensibilities of others.
- She is a woman of poetic sensibility.
- The study of literature leads to the growth of intelligence and sensibility.
- We have to be careful not to offend our readers’ sensibilities.
- It is not sensible to spend so much on weddings. ( i.e not rational, reasonable ,or logical etc)
- You can rely on his advice. He is a sensible man.
- That was a very sensible decision.