Jewellery vs Jeweller’s
jewellery = rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, precious stones, ornament sets with jewels.
- The stolen jewellery has been recovered by the police.
- The thieves took nothing but cash and jewellery.
- You should keep expensive jewellery(NOT jewelleries) in a bank or safe.
jeweller’s = a shop which sells and repairs jewellery
- Scariachan bought the gold ornaments for his daughter’s wedding at a jeweller’s in Mumbai.
- I saw the same watch in a jeweller’s(NOT jewellery) at Calicut.