Luxuriant = strong in growth, abundant.
- The luxuriant vegetation of tropical region .
- Tall, luxuriant plants grew along the river bank.
- This area gets a lot of rain and covered with luxuriant forest.
- She had luxuriant hair which fell around her shoulders.
- This tree has wide-spreading branches and luxuriant foliage.
Luxurious = supplied with luxury, very comfortable.
- She lived in luxurious surroundings.
- This is a luxury hotel.
- They spent a luxurious weekend at the Kovalam beach.
- During the training programme , the company gave them luxurious accommodation.
- He is a person with luxurious tastes.
- He dreams of a highly paid job in order to lead a luxurious lifestyle.