Moral, amoral, immoral
Moral = good and virtuous.
- Live a moral life.
- Moral rights/obligations.
- A moral story.
moral (noun) = lesson or message
- The moral of the story is that one must see the beauty in what one has.
Amoral = unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something; being neither moral or immoral.
- An amoral attitude to sex.
- Business is an amoral activity focused on success.
Immoral = not conforming to accepted standards of morality; morally wrong, unethical; licentious
- Unseemly and immoral behavior.
- an immoral film.
- Immoral earnings.
Deliberately making people suffer is immoral.