Nuptial vs. Nuptials
Nuptial (adjective) = of marriage or wedding.
- They have gone to buy the nuptial dresses for the bride.
- Nuptial happiness/day/promises/vows.
- Nuptial festivities.
- Moments of nuptial bliss.
Nuptials (noun) = wedding; marriage.
- They purchased costly dresses for their daughter’s nuptials.
- The nuptials between Jayakrishnan and Clara will be solemnised next week.
- She’s preoccupied with the planning of her nuptials.
- The royal nuptials are scheduled to take place on June 30.