Obsolete vs. Obsolescent
Obsolete = no longer used ; completely out of date.
- If a company wants to remain competitive , it should replace all its old and obsolete equipment.
- Old technology is becoming obsolete because of the dramatic pace of development in the field.
- Technological advancements can render some jobs and even the whole industry obsolete.
Obsolescent = becoming obsolete; going out of use/fashion.
- The planned obsolescence or built-in obsolescence ( a management terminology used for making a preplanning in such a way that the existing product becomes less attractive with entry of the new product) makes the existing product less attractive by the introduction of the new product with additional functionalities.
- Electronic equipment and gadgets are subject to fast obsolescence.
- Any technology is obsolescent and it is bound to become obsolete one day.
2 thoughts on “Obsolete vs. Obsolescent”
The theme used in this site is ‘Idolcorp’. It was tweaked and the suitable plugins like gallery, etc. were installed.
This site was designed by my son.