Personal vs. personnel
Personal = (adjective) belonging to or affecting a particular person.
- I don’t want to interfere in her personal matters.
- He takes personal interest in her progress.
- Pilgrims are warned to keep their personal belongings with them.
Personnel = (noun , ( sing or plural verb) staff, persons employed in any work, especially public undertakings and Armed Forces.
- There were 10 airline personnel on the plane when it crashed down.
- Personnel Manager is one who is in charge of relationship between individual employees, their problems, grievances etc.
- Please contact the personnel manager for more information.
- This area is earmarked for military personnel.