Judicial = relating to the legal system and to judgement made in a court of law.
- When a lawyer argues in a court of law, it should be within the parameters of judicial system.
- The protesters demanded a judicial inquiry into the allegations.
- A decision can be taken only after the judicial proceedings are over.
Judicious = wise, sensible, prudent, logical etc.
- She was mature enough to make judicious use of the scarce resources.
- A responsible minister should use public funds judiciously.
- He made a judicious decision about the investment in landed property during the period of recession.