Terrible = extremely bad or serious, causing great fear or horror.
- The heat is terrible in Delhi during summer.
- What terrible food they gave us!
- His behaviour is terribly bad.
- The weather in Nagaland is terrible during winter.
Terrific = very good, great, causing fear.
- Mammootty looked absolutely terrific in the movie ” Oru vadakkan veeragadha”.
- This book is going to have a terrific influence on the youth.
- They chased the robbers at terrific speed.
- You have got a terrific opportunity to fly to the US.
- Dr.K.J.Yesudas , popularly known as ‘Ganagandharvan’ , is a terrific Indian playback singer and an accomplished Carnatic musician.