1. As easy as taking candy from a baby = extremely easy.
- Beating them was the easiest thing in the world. It was as easy as taking candy from a baby.
2. I would give anything = to want something very much.
- I would give anything to see the pyramids of Egypt.
3. A foregone conclusion = a result that can be predicted with certainty.
- The result of the election seems to be a foregone conclusion.
- It’s almost a foregone conclusion that you will get what you want.
4. Chance one’s arm ( or luck) = to take a risk in order to get something you want.
- The ferryman decided not to chance his luck in the storm.
- He knew he wasn’t likely to win the contest, but decided to chance his arm anyway.