Take pot luck = take whatever food happens to be in the cooking pot ; come to eat whatever happens to be served (without choice).
- You are welcome to join us for supper but you’ii have to take pot luck.
- Come home with me and take pot luck.
Be the luck of the draw = be the result of chance and something that you have no control over.
- You cannot choose who you play against, it is just the luck of the draw.
- It was just the luck of the draw that we could work so well together.
Give oneself airs and graces = false way of behaving that are intended to make other people feel that you are important and belong to a high social class.
- He was always giving himself airs and graces.
- She has got no reason to give herself airs and graces.