1) Valuable = of great value, worth or use; helpful and important
- a valuable discovery.
- The villagers provided the police with some valuable information.
2) Valuable = A thing of great worth esp., a small item of personal property.
- I have kept all my valuables in a bank locker.
Invaluable = of value too high to be measured; extremely useful.
- His services are invaluable to me.
- An invaluable member of the organization.
- Such data will prove invaluable for his research.
- Mahatmaji rendered invaluable sacrifices for the freedom of India.