Awesome vs. Awful.
Awesome = amazing, wonderful, extremely impressive, inspiring awe, respect and admiration etc.
- He has made an awesome achievement.
- Mary looked awesome in her dress.
- Science can show us the awesomeness of nature.
- Nehru Park is a place of awesome beauty.
- Her performance was awesome!
- The street is awesomely quiet.
Awful = very unpleasant , horrible, terrible, nasty etc.
- The backyard of his house smelled awful.
- His handwriting is awful.
- She has an awful behaviour.
- The food they served was awesome but the place they selected and the ambience were awful.
- It was an awful experience to talk to him.
- You look awful in this dress , you should go and have a change.