Complicity = involvement in a crime or some activity that is wrong.
- Police suspected his complicity in Billa’s escape.
- The police are investigating the extent of the manager’s complicity in the fraud.
- They are accused of complicity in the murder case.
- His complicity in the bank robbery is the centre point of police investigation.
Complexity = the state of being complex or complicated.
- His dismissal is an issue of great complexity.
- The complexities of starting an exporting business.
- Don’t get involved in the project without examining the probable complexities that might be remaining hidden.
- The position becomes more complex where an investigation is underway.