Marital vs Martial
Marital = relating to marriage or the relations between a married couple.
- She wanted to talk about their marital problems.
- Marital bliss is the share and care the couple give between them.
- Strict marital fidelity is essential for a happy married life.
- Extra-marital relations may spoil the joyful atmosphere in the family.
Martial = relating to fighting , war, army.
- Freedom of press was curtailed to a great extent during martial regime.
- Martial law.
- A court martial stripped him of his military rank.
- The recruits drilled while singing martial songs.
- Polonius sent his son to Paris for learning martial arts.