Provided Or Providing = On condition that
- You can borrow my pen provided you return it tomorrow.
- I will go to meet the customer provided my expenses are paid by the bank.
- Provided (that) he studies hard, he’ll pass his exams.
- Provided (that) there is demand from the customers, we will happily introduce the new product.
- I will go there to meet him providing my expenses are paid by you.
- Providing (that) the minister comes in time, we’ll submit a memorandum
- Providing (that) the members are willing , we will arrange a pleasure trip to Veegaland.
- Provided (that) there are surplus funds with us, we can think of additional facilities for the trainees.
- Provided (that) the bus leaves on time, we should reach the station in time.
- She’s welcome to come with us provided (that) she behaves herself.
Note: In modern English the use of ‘ that ‘ after provided/providing is often omitted.